Volunteer positions available
We are looking for a candidate who can dedicate 8 hours per week.
You will work as part of a small team, under the broad direction of the Founder Trustee.
You will be required to conduct a variety of research on a range of topics. This will not encompass scientic, quantitative, qualitative or academic research.
You may be required to write emails to follow up your research.
Fluency in written and spoken English is essential with a high attention to detail and accuracy. This is a mid-level volunteer position.
To be considered for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a work from home position.
This is a UK based work from home position.
Social Media Coordinator
Are you a social media specialist with a passion for marine conservation?
Do you want to be part of the solution for the marine plastics crisis the UK ?
The focus of GreenSeas Trust is three-fold: Protecting the environment, educating the public and changing bring about long term behavioural change to improve the health of our oceans and planet.
We are are seeking a motivated and highly experienced social media coordinator with good communication skills to guide our social media team. You must be able to provide strategy and structure to help us increase our media presence across all the platforms of Twitter X, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Create brand awareness.
- Provide guidance on style, content, graphics.
- Provide guidance on using analytic tools to help steer our social media posts to get more engagement.
- Monitor social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Seek relevant articles that share our views on ocean plastics and disseminate it to the team.
- Help to increase engagement and followers.
- Be able to design graphics and posts using Canva.
- Be able to use the Meta Business platform for analytics.
- Be able to step-in if when a team member is unable to post.
Time commitment per week estimated: 7-8 hours per week.
To be considered for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please provide examples of previous campaigns you have worked on. This is a mid-to-senior level position.
This is a UK based work from home position